Friday, March 9, 2012
A quick explanation about our TRAVELING HEART basket.
First, our goal is to value sisterhood and serve each other.
Our theme this year is from Acts 4:32—
“And the multitude of them that believed were
of one heart, and of one soul...they had all things in common."
If the Traveling Heart has found you,
1. Write down what act of service was done for you in the journal,
*sign your name or leave it anonymous.
2. Find a sister in our Relief society you can reach out to.
*We’ve included a directory if you need help deciding on someone
3. Do something kind for them
*Drop by a note, watch her kids, bake a goodie, help in her yard, etc.
4. Leave or deliver the basket, journal and notepad to the sister you served!
*Please do this in a timely manner. However, there are no restrictions on who, when or where…be creative in your service!
5. We will recap some of the amazing things that the sisters have done at the weekday meeting each month.
*If you have the TRAVELING HEART, please come and bring it along to the weekday meeting held on the second Thursday of each month!
Many thanks to everyone who attended and helped make last night's RS dinner a lovely event.
We were served great food by the young men.
Thursday, March 8, 2012
Click here to view: http://www.mormonnewsroom.org/article/mormonism-101#C3