Saturday, April 16, 2011

I Can Turn Lemons into Lemonade..This Tuesday!


Our Relief Society Activity is coming up, and you won't want to miss it!

Please join us on Tuesday, April 19th at 7:00 at the church for our RS Weekday meeting. We will kick off our new RS Weekday meeting theme!

"I can turn lemons into lemonade when I . . ."

This month we will focus on "...when I learn to be happy in my life, even as the world is teaching me that happiness is elusive."



So, come and have some fun and explore with us the concept of happiness and how we "get it!"


Please bring an object with you that evening that symbolizes an "easy happy" for you--something that always brings a smile to your face or lifts your heart. It can be something simple or something profound. We will display these symbols and some of you will get the chance to share your thoughts about your "easy happy."

No comments:

Post a Comment